Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Waiting... or why I hate Lent

I'm usually pretty hard on myself for the season of Lent. I'll give up something I really love to test my willpower.

This year, it's crepes. So not only did I miss the Crepe cooking class at the Whole Foods Culinary Center, and not only has my (late wedding gift) crepe pan from Williams-Sonoma sat untouched, but I also must resist the allure of Sofi's Crepes until Easter. I thought I was going a bit easy on myself this year, but I didn't know how many tempting offerings there would be! After going without for so long, I will be happy to rediscover walking around downtown with that convenient folded foil package once again.

The countdown is on. About halfway through and looking forward to Easter!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for shopping Groceries at Midnight!